Welcome to Ciclicorsa.com! Ciclicorsa.com is an online store specializing in Italian cycling products with a focus on racing equipment. This store is property of Cicli Corsa Snc., a company based out of Bergamo in northern Italy. We have been operating in the cycling industry for over 6 years, selling and trading products internationally. We are now taking a step forward with the launch of our new web shop, focusing on top-range, high-quality Italian brands. Our customer base is international and our goal is to make every purchase from Ciclicorsa.com a satisfying experience.
• Worldwide Shipping – Safe packaging – Fast delivery – Fair rates – Tracked Shipping – Insurance coverage – Free returns
• Our prices are always displayed VAT-free
• Payments are only accepted in Euros (€), via PayPal, credit card (using the PayPal PRO service) and bank transfers.
• We offer an EASY-RETURN policy and a valid warranty
• Prompt and professional replies to all enquiries and emails.
• Our objective is providing 100% customer satisfaction.
Our customer care is open between 9 a.m. to 7 p.m. (please note that we are in the GMT +1 time zone). If you have any questions or requests, feel free to write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We guarantee a prompt reply. We always aim to provide you with the best service possible when answering your enquires.
Once an item is displayed as “IN STOCK”, it is directly available from our warehouse or through our supplier, and is ready to be shipped. You will find handling time and shipping options for the item within the item description. Normally, orders are shipped within 1 to 7 working days depending on the item. If you would like to know in advance when your item will be delivered, please check the item description or contact us via email. If an item is labeled “OUT OF STOCK”, feel free to contact us for further enquiries. See below for more detailed information.
If the item you wish to purchase is out of stock, it is still possible to place an order. In most cases, it is also possible to order products that are featured in the catalogues of brands that we carry, even if they are not featured in our online shop and we have never stocked the item in the past. Waiting time and any additional information regarding a possible OUT OF STOCK product (or additional products not features in our store) will be answered via email upon request. Please note that a deposit payment may be required to successfully complete a pre-order. To pre-order or special order an item please write to us at email@example.com
• To complete a purchase, simply add the item/s that you wish to buy to the cart. You must select all product options (when required) in order to view the item’s availability and VAT-free price. • Once you are ready to complete your order, click on the “View Cart” button in the upper left-hand menu. This will allow you to see the products assigned to your order. • To preview updated shipping costs and taxes, please enter your shipping destination. Once you have entered your shipping destination, VAT rates and shipping costs will be updated. • Only customers within the EU are subject to the Italian VAT rate of 22% • To complete your order, please proceed to the checkout and enter the required payment and shipping information. • Please select a method of payment from the options provided. Customers who pay with PayPal will be re-directed to our partner’s site in order to complete the payment. • An email confirmation will be sent within a few minutes of completing your order. • If you have any questions, comments or concerns please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Cicli Corsa offers customers the opportunity to purchase products, not immediately available, by paying a deposit. This service is not available for all products, but only for those with a high degree of customization and / or requiring a longer waiting time.
The customer will be notified once the product is ready to be packed and shipped, and will be asked to pay the final balance payment.
We only accept payments in EURO (EUR €) currency. All purchases must be paid via PayPal, credit card or bank transfer. We regard PayPal as the safest and fastest way to complete a payment online. Thanks to the PayPal PRO service, we are now able to accept any major credit card, and provide the highest-level of security to our paying customers. When paying with PayPal, please make note that you will be sending payment to this email address: email@example.com. If you are unfamiliar with PayPal, please visit www.paypal.com for further information on opening an account, payments and transaction security. If you wish to make payment via bank transfer, simply select this option in our checkout procedure and complete your purchase. You will receive an email within 24 business hours with details outlining how to complete the payment of your purchase. You item will be shipped once the bank transfer has been cleared.
We provide shipping worldwide, offering a variety of shipping services depending on the item purchased and the delivery destination. Each item’s description contains information about the different shipping services provided. Handling and Delivery time is always provided for each item. All items will be safely and carefully packaged in order to avoid any damage during shipment. For multiple purchases, shipping will be calculated as a combined shipping rate. However, if you wish to contact us with a special delivery request, an estimate or personal quote at: firstname.lastname@example.org. We use the following services to ship our products: • DHL WorldWide Express: professional delivery within 4-6 days for an International shipment, and 2-4 days for a shipment within the EU, all at a fair price. • EMS Service: Available for select items. Once the delivery has left Italy, it will be handled by your national postal service. Deliveries are processed within 5-10 working days. This does not include Customs processing time. • Poste Italiane – Pacco Celere Internazionale: A reliable and economic service provided by the Italian Postal Service and their agreements with major international courier services. In most cases, UPS, DHL and/or FedEX carry out final delivery, among other major courier services. Delivery within 4-10 days depending on the destination. • All shipping services offer an easy tracking interface on their website. All items will be fully covered by insurance. Please note: Do not sign for a package that is visibly damaged, or when possible, sign with reserve. This will help us open a case for a full refund in case damages done to the product are due to transportation.
Each product sold on the CicliCorsa.com website is covered by warranty and we offer an easy and convenient free return service.
Where possible, we will send one of our couriers to your home. In case you were not satisfied with a purchased product, or the product is not what you were looking for, you may return it to us. All products must be returned in their original packaging with their own labels. Some products require online warranty activation and you will be informed when necessary. For any questions, please write to us at email@example.com.
Our prices are always displayed VAT-free. Private customers from EU countries will be charged with the current Italian VAT rate of 22%. Customers from within the EU who have a registered VAT number (such as shops, companies, etc.) will not be charged VAT. Customers with a valid VAT number must contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org before completing a purchase. Customers from outside the EU are not subject to VAT.